- The Controller of the Users’ personal data is Jubilo, a company registered in Nokkalanpuisto 5, 02230, Espoo, Finland
- You can contact the Controller via e-mail: email@example.com
- You can also write to us using the following address: Nokkalanpuisto 5, 02230, Espoo, Finland
Scope and Purpose of Data Processing
- The scope and purpose of data processing are defined by the scope of permissions and data supplemented and sent through the proper form.
- We process personal data within the following scope:
- If you provide us with your personal data by filling out our registration form in order to create an Account or to contact us, we collect the following personal data: Your first name, last name, e-mail address, computer IP address;
- If you provide your personal data to have your Order executed, we gather the following data: your computer IP address, first name, last name, e-mail address, company name, delivery address, vat number and name of the contact person at the company, postcode, city, country;
- If you contact our customer service staff you will be giving us your personal data that we collect;
- We also may from time to time process personal data collected through Google Analytics.
- The nature of our service is such that it is impossible to perform them anonymously without collecting your data.
- Your personal data will be collected and processed for the following purposes:
- adhering to legal requirements;
- executing Sales Contracts and Orders, creating an Account and performing other contracts for the provision of services by electronic means, in particular dealing with received complaints and optimizing Supplier’s services;
- commercial activities and marketing carried out by the website.
- Providing your personal data is entirely voluntary but if you chose not to provide the requisite information, we will not be in a position to provide you services by electronic means or execute Sales Orders and Contracts.
Processing of data - Legal basis
The legal basis for the processing of personal data stated in section 3.4 (a) above is the approval to process data necessary to conduct a lawful activity. Section 3.4 (b) and (c) above is for the performance of a contract to which data subject is a party or to undertake actions upon data subject’s request before entering into a contract, as well as the approval to process data when it is necessary for the purposes arising from a legitimate interest pursued by us or by a third party, or through your consent.
Legitimate interest of the Website is, among other things, answering the Users’ queries.
Prohibited use - If we learn that you have used our services contrary to applicable legal provisions, we may process your personal data to establish your accountability.
Profiling of the Website is done through “clickmap” and analytics based on events (Segment) which will involve creating automated and dynamic: (a) post-sale communication forms, (b) advertising content and messages, (c) methods of separating contacts to send e-mails, (d) methods of choosing communication channels, (d) reminders regarding discarded baskets, (e) methods of managing the contacts.
Profiling will result in generating personalized marketing activities, assist analyses and sales forecasts.
You may file an objection to profiling by writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Processing Duration
Your personal data is processed: (a) for the period sufficient to demonstrate a proper response to your query or to demonstrate that we have properly performed the service by electronic means, or (b) for 5 years of you placing the last Order (whichever date is later).
After this time your personal data will be deleted unless it is necessary to retain it under any other legal basis.
We may entrust your personal data processing to third parties so that they can perform activities specified in the terms and provide services to you. The recipients of your personal data may be: the firm technically assisting the Website, supplier for hosting for the Website, the supplier of CRM system and other IT systems to streamline Orders execution and provide services by electronic means, the supplier of the invoice management system, the Seller’s accounting office, our legal or financial advisors and the carrier.
Personal data collected may also be given to: state authorities at their request based on relevant legal provisions, in particular, we may forward payment details in accordance with the Preventing and Detecting Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Act.
Each entity to which we entrust the processing of your personal data is under a data processing contract. This guarantees a high level of confidentiality and safety of your personal data. The entity under a Data Processing Contract can process the User’s personal data through another entity only after obtaining our prior written consent.
Making available your personal data to any unauthorized entities may take place only upon obtaining your prior consent to do so.
Data Subject's Rights
Each User has the right to (a) have data collected about them deleted, both from the Website and from any database that we have collaborated with, (b) limit the data processing, (c) transfer the personal data that we collect about you, including the right to receive it in a structured form, (d) demand access to your personal data and to rectify it, (e) object to processing, (f) filing a complaint against us to a regulatory authority.
If you want to change your e-mail address, name, communication preferences and/or password after registration, you may get access to your Account in the My Account section of the Website. You may also request to make these changes by contacting us by email or by post.
The Website may store http queries, as some information may be recorded in the server log files. This includes the IP address of the computer from which the query was received, the User's station name, identification confirmed by http protocol, system time and date of registration on the Website and reception of the query, URL address of the website previously visited by the User (if they entered the Website via a link), number of bytes sent by the server, information about the User’s browser, errors that appeared during the execution of the http transaction. These logs may be collected as material for the proper management of the Website. Only persons authorized to manage the IT system have access to such information. Log files may be analyzed to determine the occurrence of errors and prepare statistics about traffic on the Website. A summary of such information cannot and does not identify the User.
We apply organizational and technical procedures to protect the processed personal data, in particular, this prevents the personal data from been taken by an unauthorized person in violation of the act as well as losing, changing, destroying or damaging it. The Users’ personal data is stored on a secured server. All data collected is also protected by our internal procedures and information security policy.
To log in to the Account it is necessary to provide the login and password. The password to the Account is only in a coded form to ensure safety. Communication between the servers and the User’s devices, in particular, while making payments, is also coded.
We have also implemented proper organizational and technical means, such as pseudonymization, designed to efficiently achieve the principles of data protection, such as data minimization and to guarantee that the processing is properly secured so that the GDPR requirements are met and subjects’ rights are protected. We apply all necessary technical means specified in Articles 25, 30, 32-34, 35-39 of the GDPR that ensure safety and improve the protection of the User’s personal data processing.
Using the internet and services provided electronically may be threatened by malware (malicious software) penetrating the User’s system and their devices, and also by unauthorized access of third parties to the User’s database, including their personal data. To minimize these threats the User should use sufficient step for protection, e.g. use current antivirus programs or programs that protect the User's identity on the internet. To get more detailed and professional information about being safe on the internet we recommend that you seek assistance from entities specializing in these types of services.
Our Website also uses “cookies” and similar files. Cookies perform many functions, such as enable smooth navigation between web pages, remember your preferences and improve the quality of using the internet. They may also help to ensure that advertisements on the internet are more customized to your specific interests.
Cookies are text files containing a small amount of information loaded to a mobile phone or personal computer, or another device when the User visits our internet page. These cookies are sent back to this internet page during any subsequent visit(s). Cookies are useful as they allow the Website to recognize the user’s device.
Below is a list of all different types of cookies used on our Website, specified according to categories:
- Necessary cookies: These files are essential to enable you to navigate through the Website and use its core functionalities, such as obtaining access to safe parts of the Website.
- Performance cookies: These cookies gather information about how the Users use a Website. For example, which pages of the website the User visit most frequently and whether they receive error messages from internet pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies the User. All information gathered by these cookies stays anonymous as these are gathered collectively. They are solely used to improve the functioning of the Website.
- Functional cookies: These cookies ensure improved more personal use by allowing the Website to remember the choices that you make (such as the language or region where you are located, user’s name). These files may also be used to remember other elements of internet pages that you may customize such as the changes to the text size you made. They may also be used to remember the services you selected, such as commenting on a blog or watching a video.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies collect information about the browsing habits of individuals to direct targeted advertising to you if you agree to it by choosing appropriate settings in your browser. They are also used to limit the number of advertisement views and also help to see the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are placed by advertising networks after obtaining your consent. These cookies remember that you visited a certain internet page and this information (anonymously and collectively) is shared with other entities, such as advertisers. Often advertising cookies are coupled with the functionality of another entity’s page. Even if you switch these cookies off you can still use the Website.
- Third-party cookies: Note that when using our Website your device or browser may receive cookies from third parties. It is important to know that we have no control or access to cookies used by the firms or internet pages of third parties. We advise you to go to the third-party website to obtain more information about their cookies and how to manage them. If you switch these cookies off you can still use the Website.